For something so simple and with very decent macros, this is bloody amazing. 25g of protein is a pretty top notch pud I’d say. Once again, I just chucked a few things in a bowl and hoped for the best, but it seemed to work. Even my mum (a self confessed chocoholic) was raving about it and compared it to “a really decadent chocolate dessert”. That’s a winner in my books.
– 100g Greek yogurt (I used the deliciously thick Fage 0%)
– 1 scoop chocolate whey protein (I used myprotein chocolate smooth)
– 1/2 tsp raw cacao powder (I used Lucy Bee)
– 6 raspberries
– 1 square 85% chocolate (I used Green and Blacks)
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the raspberries. It’ll look like it’s not gonna mix, but just be patient and keep stirring and it’ll come together eventually.
2. Push the yogurt to one side of the bowl and put the raspberries in the empty side and crush with the back of a spoon. Give it a quick mix but not too much, so you can still see some nice bright pieces of raspberries. Serve with a little chopped up chocolate.
3. (OPTIONAL) Pop in the fridge for about half an hour to set slightly, or just as long as you can keep your hands off it. Mine has only made it to the fridge about 1/4 times. Sorry not sorry.