As I’ve previously mentioned, I bloody love chilli. In fact, I bloody love any kind of Mexican. But this is my current favourite high carb Mexican shin dig: turkey chilli quesadillas. It’s also wonderfully quick, which is exactly what I need after exercise because I’m alway ravenous. Slash I’m just always ravenous. Always.
– 1 wholemeal wrap
– Half an avocado
– 2 tsp Greek yogurt (I use Fage 0% or Skyr because they’re nice and thick)
– 1 spring onion
– 1 portion left over chilli (I used turkey chilli)
– Sprinkling cheese
1. Slice up your avo into small pieces. I find it’s easiest to slice in the skin, then simply just squeeze the avo and the lil cubes pop it. Mash it onto your wrap (I like to smush it quite a lot so it spreads nicely). Evenly spread your Greek yogurt on top of the avo.
2. Finely slice the spring onion and sprinkle over your wrap.
3. Meanwhile heat your chilli. Once hot, spoon it onto half of your wrap and top with cheese. Fold the chilli free part of your wrap over, and gently transfer to a hot frying pan.
4. Toast on a high heat for about a minute on each side, or until slightly crispy.